All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- DescriptionFrom AC/DC to ZZ Top, this alphabet book celebrates forty years of rock'n'roll, from the 1960s to 1990s, with bold artwork that will attract rock lovers of all ages.
- Author BiographyCONNIE COLLINGSWORTH and JIM MADISON are the duo behind Print Mafia, makers of rock posters since 1997 for bands such as The White Stripes, the Eagles, Tool, and The Shins. They hand-pull each color of their silk-screened editions and create gritty and irreverent images using X-Acto knives, copy machines, and an archive of found images and illustrations. Visit www.printmafia.net. MELISSA DUKE MOONEY has been a publicist in the film industry for the last fifteen years and was happy to collaborate with Print Mafia on this project.
- Author(s)Melissa Duke Mooney,Print Mafia
- PublisherTricycle Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTricycle Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.