All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) is the most important effort undertaken to lay down a plurilateral legal framework for the enforcement of intellectual property rights. With the view to learn more about the origins of this treaty, the process leading to its conclusion and its implications for law making in this field, The ACTA and the Plurilateral Enforcement Agenda: Genesis and Aftermath analyses in great depth both the context and the content of the agreements. In order to attain this objective, a large and diverse group of experts - rewned scholars, policy makers, civil society and industry actors - who represent different perspectives on the necessary balance between intellectual property enforcement and other ecomic and social interests have been gathered together. This book is the most comprehensive analysis of ACTA, and of its relation with ongoing initiatives to improve enforcement of intellectual property and rms pertaining to a range of international legal regimes, conducted so far.
- Author BiographyPedro Roffe is Senior Associate at the International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD), where he contributes to the work of the Programme on Technology, Innovation and Intellectual Property and Development. He often advises governments, international organizations and private entities. In his work, he has paid particular attention to international negotiations and has advised governments on strategies and policies on international aspects of transfer of technology, intellectual property and foreign direct investment. In his various capacities, he has published articles and books and has been responsible for a number of collective publications. Xavier Seuba is Senior Research Associate and Lecturer at Centre d'Etudes Internationales de la Propriete Intellectuelle (CEIPI) at the University of Strasbourg and at Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona. He has advised governments and international organizations in the context of trade negotiations and on occasions of adoption of policies and laws relating to intellectual property and pharmaceutical products. The books, articles and papers that he has authored, coordinated or edited deal with a range of topics falling within the areas of public international law and intellectual property law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPedro Roffe,Xavier Seuba
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.