All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to use reference, The ADA Reference Guide helps readers quickly understand the new requirements of the updated Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), an issue of concern for both the public and practitioners. Rather than simply presenting the ADAAG, the author enhances understanding of key issue by adding explanations, commentary, and illustrations to help walk the reader through roundabout bureaucratic language. The author, an architect, consults regularly on accessibility issues for clients including design professionals, building owners, and facility managers.
- Author BiographyMARCELA ABADI RHOADS, AIA, RAS, is a registered architect and a registered accessibility specialist based in Texas. As owner of Abadi Accessibility, abadiaccess.com, Rhoads assists design professionals and building owners with accessibility consultation on all phases of design and construction. She also helps educate practitioners and the public about accessibility through seminars, blogs, and a monthly newsletter.
- Author(s)Marcela A. Rhoads
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width189 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.