All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a challenging business climate, enterprises look to their leaders. Some situations call for drastic change, while others require the fortitude to stay the course. Who better to help today's leaders than a who's who of the greatest leadership thinkers of our time? The AMA Handbook of Leadership features insights from best-of-the-best thought leaders and executive leadership coaches around the world. Packed with exclusive, never-before-published articles and full case studies, the book covers a wide range of leadership challenges such as sustainability, competitive advantage through leadership, leading across cultures, succession and countless other issues critical to current and future business leaders.
- Author BiographyMarshall Goldsmith is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the world's foremost leadership experts. John Baldoni is an internationally recognized leadership consultant, coach and speaker. Sarah McArthur is a business writer and editor.
- Author(s)John Baldoni,Marshall Goldsmith,Sarah McArthur
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width74 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.