Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the essential information, tools, advice, and implementable ideas to address a full range of leadership challenges within organizations. It demonstrates what excellence in leadership looks like and how to develop it. The key areas of workplace leadership discussed are Leadership Competencies; Leadership Development; Attributes of Successful Leaders; Contemporary Leadership Challenges; and Broadening the Leadership Discussion.
- Author BiographyElaine Biech is the president and managing principal of ebb associates inc. Author and editor of more than a dozen books including Training for Dummies [registered] and Thriving Through Change, she has a BS from University of Wisconsin-Superior and an MS in Human Resource Development.
- Author(s)Elaine Biech
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byTora Estep
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.