All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhen hotshot lawyer Elizabeth Brice turns up to collect her daughter Grace from football practice, the coach tells her she needn't have bothered, as Grace's uncle has already picked her up. The only problem is - Grace has uncles. And so begins a furious race against time to save Grace from unkwn kidnappers. Grace's internet geek father John leads the search, forced to unite with his terrifying wife and even more terrifying father Ben, a battle-hardened Vietnam veteran. Somehow they must find Grace before it is too late. But secrets from the past make the little girl's survival more uncertain with every passing minute...A riveting, action-packed thriller, The Abduction will have you on the edge of your seat from the first page to the last.
- Author BiographyMark Gimenez grew up in Galveston County, Texas. Once a partner at a major Dallas law firm, Gimenez gave it up in order to start his own solo practice and to write. He lives in Texas with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Mark Gimenez
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight338 g
- Width163 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.