All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYouth Novel: a group of children with various disabilities are secretly being held captive by an evil scientist, so he can study their development without any assistance from medication and/or other means besides the needed essentials. A young rmal boy stumbles across their place of captivity and together they find a way out to tell the world that they, too, have dignity, as well as hopes and dreams.
- Author(s)Heide Annemarie Kaminski
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.