All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is targeted at 1st level supervisors who want to become the best supervisor that their company has ever seen. It is based upon the authors 30 years of management experience. It covers all of the supervisory basics utilizing tips, techniques and action items to lead the junior supervisor to success. The main feature of this book is that it cuts through all of the management philosophy and spells out, in specifics, what the supervisor needs to do to become an outstanding supervisor.
- Author(s)Frank Gates
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.