All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Mockingbird, a National Book Award winner! Mike tries so hard to please his father, but the only language his dad seems to speak is calculus. And for a boy with a math learning disability, thing could be more difficult. When his dad sends him to live with distant relatives in rural Pennsylvania for the summer to work on an engineering project, Mike figures this is his big chance to prove himself. But when he gets there, thing is what he thought it would be. Instead of an engineering assignment, he finds himself part of a town-wide project to adopt a boy from Romania while working alongside his wacky eighty-something-year-old aunt, a homeless man, and a punk-rock girl. Mike might t learn anything about engineering, but what he does learn is far more valuable.
- Author BiographyKathryn Erskine lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Kathryn Erskine
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.