All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to involve the individual in systematic Bible study, these twelve well-organized lessons trace the Christian life from conversion to maturity. The illustrative drawings, helpful review questions, and suggested Bible memory verses are valuable for personal research -- and for group discussions.The Abundant Life analyzes the basics of the Christian experience one at a time, picturing them as physical actions. For example, it compares Bible study to eating, prayer to talking, forgiveness to washing. These simple analogies make the material easy to understand.An effective tool for evangelism or individual study, The Abundant Life points out the how-to of obtaining and enjoying a meaningful relationship with God.
- Author BiographyRAY BAUGHMAN (1925-1999) (B.A., Dallas Bible College; Ed.D., Luther Rice Seminary) taught for thirty years on the faculty of Dallas Bible College and ten years on the faculty of Southeastern Bible College. He was an ordained Baptist minister who also pastored four independent churches. He is author of a number of books including The Abundant Life, The Kingdom of God Visualized, and Creative Bible Study Methods. Ray and his wife, Lucy, were married for just over 50 years and had three children.
- Author(s)Ray E. Baughman
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleChristian living
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.