All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionA werewolf? I kept stumbling over that word; it made sense to me. How could I be a werewolf? Werewolves didn't exist. When Tobias Vandevelde wakes up in hospital with memory of the night before, he is told that he was found unconscious. In a zoo pen. The doctor rules out epilepsy and Toby's prank-loving friends are just as freaked out as he is. Then the wild-eyed Reuben turns up talking in hushed tones about Toby being a werewolf. Reuben's pale, insomniac friends seem equally convinced and offer to chain him up every full moon. They also claim to be part of some sort of vampire support group. This has to be a joke - right? It's only when he's kidnapped, imprisoned and in desperate need of rescuing that Toby begins to believe them...
- Author BiographyCatherine Jinks was born in Brisbane, Queensland. A full-time author since 1993 she has written and published around twenty-five books for children and young adults and a further ten books for adults. She now lives in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Catherine Jinks
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Weight284 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.