All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text challenges ideas that discussion of spirituality should be silenced; religious beliefs should be discarded rather than examined; or higher education means moving beyond faith to reason. It aims to open opportunities (pedagogical and theoretical) for inquiry into students' worldviews.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Education & Ethics
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Bachrach Tan,Mary Louise Buley-Meissner,Mary McCaslin Thompson,etc.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.