All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionLuckily for accidental adults, this book is here to help. It's part instructional how-to advice and part commiserating how-t-to narrative, guaranteed to enlighten and entertain. Through the topics, the author covers (everything from socializing like an adult to buying a home (and fixing it) to becoming a dad to keeping in touch with your inner-kid), he both reveals his missteps to maturity while providing light-hearted, but useful advice.
- Author BiographyColin Sokolowski has written articles for Ventures, Currents and Minnesota magazines and the online news enterprise Minnpost.com. However, his proudest literary accomplishment was when the Minneapolis Star Tribune chose his letter to the editor - defending Van Halen's induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - as its Letter of the Day. He lives with his wife, Kelly, in suburban St. Paul where he navigates the not-so-mean streets giving scooter rides to their three children.
- Author(s)Colin Sokolowski
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date24/07/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.