All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Anderson walks you through the principal reasons why your husband or boyfriend probably has an older woman on the side. Think t? Think again. There are sound reasons why an older woman is sometimes preferable to a younger one. When you finish reading this book, you will wonder how you could have been so naive.
- Author BiographySusan Anderson is a graduate of Northwestern University, with a Master's in Education from Grand Canyon University. Her interest in changing patterns of marriage, cohabitation, and family configurations led her to the study of older men/younger women and older women/younger men. Her findings on what cougars and young men see in each other will surprise and perhaps shock you. But forewarned is forearmed! This is her first publication on this topic for which questions still outnumber answers.
- Author(s)Susan Anderson
- PublisherOne Life Publishing
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOne Life Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.