All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret to becoming a great leader is written within these pages. Through the careful study of patterns and real life experiences this book will leave you both entertained and intrigued. The Accidental Leader is about the development process that every leader must go through in order to be great. Becoming a leader is t for everyone, the road is long and most of the time it's lonely. Leaders must break ground where the ground has never been broken, but they are also the first ones to say Let's try to break up this ground, when one has ever tried to break ground before. Leaders must do things that are uncomfortable, break the rules of the everyday rmal way of doing things. This book walks you through the challenges of making decisions, and doing the things that one else will do, in hopes that you succeed in a great way.
- Author(s)Micaiah Bussey
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.