All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey skills to make sales managers better developers of salespeople Get out of the firefighting business and into the business of developing the people who develop your profits. Successful salespeople rightfully become sales managers because of superior sales records. Yet too often these sales stars get stuck doing their old sales job while also trying to juggle their manager role, and too often companies neglect to train their sales managers how to excel as managers. That's the sales management trap, and it's exactly what The Accidental Sales Manager addresses and solves. Full of helpful steps you can apply immediately?whether you're training a sales manager, or are one yourself?this practical guide reveals step-by-step methods sales managers can use to both learn their jobs and lead their teams. * Get tactics to stop burning time and exhausting yourself, while taking effective actions to use time better as a leader * Discover how to integrate learning into leading and make sales meetings an active conversation on what works and what doesn't * Author has a previous bestseller, The Accidental Salesperson Don't get caught in the sales management trap or, if you're in it, get the tools you need to escape it. Get The Accidental Sales Manager and lead your team to do what you do best: make sales, drive profits, and get winning results.
- Author BiographyChris Lytle is the President/Product Developer at Sparque, Inc. He has conducted more than 2,100 live seminars worldwide. Now he delivers his sales advice in easily digestible knowledge bites on his website, Fuel. His automatic sales improvement process revolutionizes the way sales managers develop the people who grow their profits. He is the author of The Accidental Salesperson.
- Author(s)Chris Lytle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.