All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncover the Secret to Better Health to Prevent Cardiovascular Disease, Obesity and Other Chronic Diseases Acidic wastes from processed food and chemical additives have detrimental effects on the human body. When acidic wastes accumulate, they can cause organs to malfunction, causing degenerative diesease. The Acid Alkaline Balance Diet has helped thousands of people restore overall health by showing how to balance the body's acid-alkaline to detoxify toxins based on metabolic type. This edition has w been fully revised and updated with new information on heavy metal foods, alternative treatments and supplements and continues to provide an easy-to-follow food combination and herbal therapy regimen. This completely revised edition includes: New research about heavy metal foods and acid alkaline balance. Such as chelators that move metals from the bones to the brain where they are more destructive. Warning on potentially harmful effects of some nutritional supplements New research and alternative treatments for various health conditions caused by the body's production of acidic waste Forget the traditional acid-alkaline food lists. Discover how The Acid-Alkaline Balance Diet will help you lead a longer and healthier life.
- Author BiographyFelicia Drury Kliment (New York, NY) is a nutritionist and alternative health consultant. She is an adjunct professor at City College of the City University of New York. Kliment's articles have been widely published in journals. Kliment's research on how the philosophy of yin (acid) and yang (alkaline) became the basis of Chinese medicine, published in the International Journal of Comparative Religion and Philosophy.
- Author(s)Felicia Drury Kliment
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight365 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.