All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever heard of the Acllas? Not many people have, neither had the protagonist of this vel. In a gathering storm, with cherry blossoms swirling around the Tidal Basin, astrophysicist JOANNA NICKELS-STEWART, races to meet her future father-in-law, a powerful Southern senator, who confronts her with a mystery that requires her to put her present life on hold and journey to Peru to find answers. While there, she interrupts the search to fulfill a promise made to a family member to visit an elderly cloistered nun in a 16th Century monastery in Cuzco. As a result, Joanna stumbles upon an even greater mystery-involving Acllas, the so-called Incan Virgins of the Sun-that has implications for her life she could never have imagined. The reader is invited to join her on an adventure that evolves into ever-broadening contexts of experience, ending with stunning insights into her life, ancient astromy, and the mystery surrounding Machu Picchu.
- Author(s)Bonnie Adams-Little
- PublisherYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.