All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated classic children's story designed to introduce the art of gathering and eating acorns, by the author of the popular vegetarian cookbook and field guide, Acorns and Eat'em. Delightfully written and whimsically illustrated, The Acorn Mouse is a fun read for children of all ages.
- Author BiographySuellen Ocean is both a novelist and non-fiction writer who has been teaching the art of eating acorns since 1981. Her book, Acorns And Eat'em, has been enjoyed by cooks and nature enthusiasts across the country. Suellen enjoys gathering and cooking acorns with her family and friends.
- Author(s)Suellen Ocean
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Larry Todd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.