About this product
- DescriptionThe Acorn People, a very special group of disabled children, make their dreams come true at Camp Wiggin-swimming, staging a play, even hiking up Lookout Mountain! The Acorn People prove to the world that with encouragement and determination, thing is impossible.
- Author(s)Ron Jones
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.