All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Act of Attraction in business: how to align your activity for extraordinary business results. Attraction is already working for you whether you're aware of it or t. You are already attracting the people, circumstances and outcomes in your business through your activity, be it your internal activity: your desires, beliefs, thoughts and feelings, or your external activity: your language, behaviour and actions. Tamsen Garrie combines the powerful combination of sound business acumen, with an inherent understanding of people to bring you The Act Of Attraction, a holistic and practical approach to creating the business you want. By consciously applying The Act Of Attraction in your business, you can deliberately create the business you truly desire, because when you get what's going on in your head and what you're actually doing working together in tandem - that's when you get extraordinary business results!
- Author BiographyDitching a successful HR and management career Tamsen Garrie re-trained in psychology, clinical hypnotherapy and conflict resolution. Then self-employed, she joined an aspiring business network and over 12 months developed it from one business networking group to a region of 16 groups. She later joined the board as the Network Director, and it was the powerful combination of corporate HR and operational management, strong leadership and her understanding of people that enabled her to develop the infrastructure to enable its growth from a small local network into a national business. She now owns and runs Alpha Associates Ltd, a 'people and business development' company. Her experience working with hundreds of businesses, training numerous leaders and developing numerous teams has resulted in a thorough understanding of the many challenges faced by business owners. She has an engaging communication style and can work with all types of people, making her uniquely placed to work with businesses to develop the vision, mind-set, behaviour and plan to create significant business success. Tamsen is based in Somerset.
- Author(s)Tamsen Garrie
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.