All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the growing and ever-changing health issues for girls and women who lead an active lifestyle and participate in sports and exercise. Easy to read, the volume provides an educational foundation for understanding how disordered eating, amerrhea, and osteoporosis can be interrelated while also looking at image disorders and reproductive health. It contains thorough analysis of common prevention and management techniques, and provides useful links to resources on the internet for additional screening tools.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight820 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJacalyn J. McComb,Mimi Zumwalt,Reid Norman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.