All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGathers selections from poetry, fiction, diaries, and journals that provide useful mologues for actresses.
- Author BiographyStefan Rudnicki was born in Krakow, Poland, and lived in Stockholm, Sweden, and Montreal, Canada, before arriving in the United States where he was educated principally at Columbia University and the Yale School of Drama. In addition to having directed number theatrical productions in New York, regional theatre, and abroad, he is also an actor, producer, award-winning playwright, photographer, and film and video director. His other books include The Actor s Book of Classical Monologues and The Actor s Book of Classical Scenes.
- Author(s)Stefan ed Rudnicki
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStefan Rudnicki
- Introduction byStefan Rudnicki
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.