All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ada Generic Library provides an extensive well-documented library of generic packages whose use can substantially increase software productivity and reliability. The construction of the library follows a new approach whose principles include the following: - Extensive use of generic algorithms, such as generic sort and merge. - Building up functionality in layers. - Obtaining high efficiency in spite of the layering through the use of Ada's inline compiler directive. This volume contains eight Ada packages, with over 170 subprograms for various linear data structures based on linked lists. Professional Ada programmers will find The Ada Generic Library an invaluable tool in building application programs or in further construction of generic libraries. For these users the source code can be obtained on diskettes. The volume will also be useful to those interested in programming methodology, software reusability, and software engineering.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Stepanov,David R. Musser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Compass International
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.