All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of the adaptive self discussed in this book is a unifying framework for considering the nature of identity and the development of the self throughout the life-span. As the theoretical and empirical studies here show, this concept of self and identity is unique in including both intentional, regulated self-development, and flexible responses to an unalterable environment within a single framework of self and identity. Understanding human development necessitates a transdisciplinary approach, which is precisely what this book does. Various figures from fields such as social, personality, developmental, and cognitive psychology have contributed both theoretical and empirically based chapters on the adaptive self.
- PublisherHogrefe Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHogrefe & Huber
- Width229 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byDirk Wentura,Klaus Rothermund,Werner Greve
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.