The Adobe Illustrator CS3 Wow! Book: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques from 100 Top Illustrator Artists by Sharon Steuer (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $92.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive full-color book on mastering Adobe Illustrator - w fully updated for Illustrator CS3 For years, Sharon Steuer and her international Wow! team have been reaching out to the world of professional illustrators to showcase the range and quality of work these artists are doing in Illustrator. In this revised edition of the best-selling and award-winning Illustrator WOW! Book, youll find tips, tricks, and techniques derived from actual projects from more than 100 of these top Illustrator artists. Using Adobe Illustrator CS3, Sharon shows you how to perform magical color changes using Live Color, and prepare animations for Flash. You'll t only learn how to think in Illustrator with the Zen of Illustrator lessons, you'll also master the newest, hottest, and most challenging techniques. This edition is loaded with new lessons on these subjects, and many more: Using the new Live Color features Creating animations and integrating Illustrator with Flash Working with Live Trace and Live Paint The basics of using layers, templates, the Free Distort tool, and more Opacity Mask 101 based on the cover image Applying blending modes and transparency to raster images Masking with live type Simulating ink and watercolor paintings Working with live fills, multiple strokes, and Live 3D Basic to advanced blends, gradients, and mesh Colorizing photos Demystifying photorealistic mesh NOTE: User Level: This book is for Intermediate through Professional-level Illustrator artists and designers.
- Author BiographyAward-winning artist, author, teacher and digital art guru, Sharon Steuer has been a major force in the digital art world for more than two decades. Her traditional and digital artwork has been exhibited widely, with awards for painting including the national Faber Birren Color Award and Windsor Newton Painting Award. Sharon is a regular columnist for creativepro.com, and is author ofCreative Thinking in Photoshop: A New Approach to Digital Art as well as all editions of the best-selling Illustrator WOW! Book, which has twice received the Ben Franklin Award for best computer book.
- Author(s)Sharon Steuer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date29/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1125 g
- Width192 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.