The Adobe Indesign Cs5 Book Professional +: Buy This Book, Get a Job! by Sandor Burkus (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional InDesign book ! This book was designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need an InDesign kwledge. The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. Some people finish a course, and however they have a basic kwledge, they wont be hired without working experience. 12 years ago I was in the same situation, finishing a course body hired me without a working experience. But w I have 12 years working experience in desktop publishing and graphic design, and in this book I give my experience to you. The book contains 50 REAL step by step InDesign tutorials - I say REAL, because these jobs made by me in editorial offices or graphic design studios, that's why this book is professional. These tutorials explain you the professional production techlogy. The courses teach you only the basics, and body will explain you these tricks in the office - colleagues do t like if you ask them. You have to kw these professional secrets - first to get a job, then to make the job. Otherwise you will make mistakes... Also, in the book you can find shortcuts, you have to use, working fast as a professional. Professionals are working with shortcuts! Chapter 1: Not Bad (10 Tutorials):1.Colour Settings, 2.Preferences, 3.New Document, 4.Document Setup, 5.Library, 6.Pages, Master Pages, 7.Numbering & Sections, 8.Paste in Place, 9.Links, 10.Text Flow Chapter 2: Good (10 Tutorials): 1.Text Wrap, 2.Text Frame Options, 3.Tabs, 4.Styles, 5.Swatches, 6.Layers, 7.Tables, 8.Step & Repeat, 9.Effects, 10.Find, Change Chapter 3: Nice (10 Tutorials): 1.Place, 2.Line, 3.Baseline Grid, 4.Rectangle, 5.Text Stroke, 6.Package, 7.Display Performance, 8.Menu Customization, 9.Security Export, 10.Print Chapter 4: Beautiful (10 Tutorials): 1.Path, 2.Text Fill Color, 3.Arrange 02, 4.Line 02, 5.Create Outlines, 6.Polygon, 7.Arrange, 8.Go To Page, 9.Text Color, 10.Spot Color Chapter 5: Amazing (10 Tutorials): 1.Text Wrap 01, 2.2 Columns, 3.4 Columns, 4.Align, 5.Align Right, 6.30% Green, 7.Text Wrap 02, 8.Reference Point, 9.Chart, 10.New in CS5 Buy this book, get a job!
- Author BiographyI have 12 years experience in graphic and web design.
- Author(s)Sandor Burkus
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.92Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.