All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescence is hard for most of us, but for an individual with Developmental Co-ordination Disorder (DCD) it can be twice as hard. Amanda Kirby, Medical Director of the Dyscovery Centre and the mother of a DCD child herself, addresses the main difficulties encountered by adolescents with DCD, including building relationships and coping with secondary school. With a common sense approach she provides a series of practical ideas on how individuals can tackle these difficulties, making The Adolescent with Developmental Co-ordination Disorder an essential resource for adolescents with DCD, as well as parents, teachers and health professionals.
- Author BiographyAmanda Kirby is Medical Director of the Dyscovery Centre in Cardiff and has written a number of best-selling books in the field of DCD and Dyspraxia. As the parent of a child with DCD, she has first-hand experience of the difficulties facing adolescents as they journey to adulthood.
- Author(s)Amanda Kirby
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteresources, references, addresses, index
- Weight217 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDavid Sugden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.