All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this practical guide is to help adopters help themselves through the adoption process and beyond. Easy-to-access information will help users handle the ups and downs of the adoption experience, and prepare them for what is likely to happen along the way. Topics covered include: processes; legal issues; education and health; the needs of the child; the emotional needs of the adoptive parent; and post-adoption support and finances.
- Author(s)Amy Neil Salter
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight548 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.