Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1975 Children's Act gave children who had been adopted access to their birth certificates and therefore access to at least one of their birth parents. This book includes interviews with many adult adoptees, as well as birth parents, adoptive parents and those professionally involved.
- Author(s)Julia Tugendhat
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/04/1992
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight293 g
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.