All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced Cyclist's Training Manual follows on from the successful Cyclist's Training Manual, taking readers to the next level. Whether riding competitively or for pleasure, this book is designed to help people realise their goals and includes information on road racing, time trial, track, cross-country, cyclo-cross and cyclo-sportive. It covers training through the off-season and explains how to peak at the right time. There is step by step guidance on improving technique, endurance and speed, and plenty of advice on important elements like nutrition and avoiding injuries.Illustrated with stunning action photography and full of tips, interviews and training logs from some of the world's best pro riders, this insightful guide will help you beat your goals and get more from your cycling.
- Author BiographyLuke Edwardes-Evans is a journalist and former editor of Winning: Bicycle Racing Illustrated, Cycle Sport and Tour magazines. He is currently deputy editor of Cycling Active. A keen amateur racer, he has experienced virtually every branch of the sport from road racing to TTs, track, cyclo-cross and mountain biking. Gerard Brown is a photographer and a passionate randonneur.
- Author(s)Guy Andrews,Luke Edwardes-Evans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographs byGerard Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.