All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen kitten Mani was one month old, a lady, who ran an animal welfare society, rescued him. Six months later, Mani is on his way to the vet's surgery to be neutered. The cat box falls off the car seat, and he escapes. He is t used to living on the wild side, and he nearly meets his fate when two aggressive dogs chase him. Tom, an old battlescarred tomcat, saves Mani and takes him under his paw, teaching him to survive in the wild. His human owner offers a reward for his return, but Tom and Mani spend several exciting days together before she fi nds him and takes him home to the Leros Cat Hotel. Using the GCG-the reat Cat Grapevine-Mani invites Tom to visit him. Tom has an interesting journey across part of the island, making new friends on his way, before being reunited with Mani.
- Author(s)Ann Peachey
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.