All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young tired and hungry pup sea lion struggles to a boat dock, barely able to breath or move his flippers. In May of 2009, a very young California Stellar sea lion was found in the Noyo river at Fort Bragg California all tangled up with duct tape. This story based on actual events, is about his rescue, the long road trip to the Marine Mammal Center, his care, meeting new friends, and then the long dangerous swim back up the coast all by himself to his home in the Noyo river. His horrifying encounters with Great White sharks, Killer Whales, and passing fishing trawlers. It's a 140 mile swim for life for this six month old, fifty pound pup sea lion in only four days.
- Author(s)Brad Caylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.