All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $12.98Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn these ripping short stories, the mystery genre's greatest sleuth shows his chops. For Ellery Queen, there is puzzle that reason cant solve. In his time, he has faced down killers, thugs, and thieves, protected only by the might of his brain-and the odd bit of timely intervention by his father, a burly New York police inspector. But when a university professor asks Queen to teach a class, the detective finds there are people whom reason cant touch: college students. Queen's adventure on campus is only the first of this incomparable collection of short mysteries. In these pages, he tangles with a violent book thief, an assassin who targets acrobats, and New York's only cleanly shaven bearded lady. Criminals everywhere fear him, whether they work in mansions or back alleys. No mystery is too difficult for the man with the golden brain.This story collection includes The African Traveler, The Mad Tea-Party, The Seven Black Cats, The Hanging Acrobat, The Two-Headed Dog, The One-Penny Black, The Bearded Lady, The Three Lame Men, The Invisible Lover, The Teakwood Case, and The Glass-Domed Clock.
- Author(s)Ellery Queen
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleEllery Queen Mysteries (Audio)
- Series Part/Volume Number1934
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Read byJr.
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time597
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.