All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite what most people may think, t all super heroes having rippling muscles, stunning good looks, amazing high tech gadgets, and cool super powers. Flatulence Man is a wise cracking, beer swilling, blob of a man with the uncanny power to control his internal bodily gases. He may t be the coolest super hero around, but he's all that stands in the way of the arch villain Rump Ranger and his evil plans to dominate the meat packing industry. Armed with only a can of baked beans and his trusty tire iron, will Flatulence Man be able to save the day? But more importantly, will he score with reporter Martha Tyglaw?
- Author BiographyHe was born in Georgia and grew up in Alabama. He got his degree in mathematics from Auburn University in the 80s and worked in Utah for ten years before moving back to Georgia. He is a computer programmer with a penchant for Basset Hounds.
- Author(s)Tim Lindner
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.