All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionDespite what most people may think, t all super heroes having rippling muscles, stunning good looks, amazing high tech gadgets, and cool super powers. Flatulence Man is a wise cracking, beer swilling, blob of a man with the uncanny power to control his internal bodily gases. He may t be the coolest super hero around, but he's all that stands in the way of the arch villain Rump Ranger and his evil plans to dominate the meat packing industry. Armed with only a can of baked beans and his trusty tire iron, will Flatulence Man be able to save the day? But more importantly, will he score with reporter Martha Tyglaw?
- Author BiographyHe was born in Georgia and grew up in Alabama. He got his degree in mathematics from Auburn University in the 80s and worked in Utah for ten years before moving back to Georgia. He is a computer programmer with a penchant for Basset Hounds.
- Author(s)Tim Lindner
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.