All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlibb got his fishing line, hook, and bobber snagged on the dead tree that was in the pond. He climbed up onto the tree to free his line. He heard a snap, and the branch that supported him broke. He splashed into the water. After Glibb swam and got back onto the bank, he took his shoes and socks off. Glibb ticed a snake crawling close to his shoes in the grass. He picked up the snake to show it to his friend Joe. Being from the big city, Joe did t appreciate snakes at all. Glibb's dad told him to put the snake down and start to fish. About that time Joe's older brother, John, hooked a very large bass. It turned out to be the biggest fish caught that day at the pond and the first fish John had ever caught.
- Author(s)Ken Blanton
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.