About this product
- DescriptionThis story takes place on a magical island where Halo and Manny land after falling from an airplane during a blustery storm while on a vacation trip to meet their caretaker, Cindy. Expecting the worst from this accident, they find themselves stranded on an island belonging to disaurs. They soon discover that all these inhabitants communicate with each other in Spanish, with the exception of Cielo and her best friend, Antonio. They speak Spanish and English because Cielo learned and taught Antonio using books she found at previous crash sites. In the course of trying to find their way back home, Halo and Manny make many new friends, share kwledge from their world and learn about ather world they never knew existed. About the Author My name is Sandra Sepulveda but many people kw me as Sandy. I was born in New York City and brought up in Puerto Rico with my grandparents. I always had a great love for children and animals. I never had the opportunity to care for a dog as a child because my grandparents preferred cats. During my years growing up, I always dreamed that someday I would have many children, and even though I only have two sons, I still dream of helping many children and animals in need. I enjoy writing very much using my imagination to share love and friendship between children and pets, and in the case of this story: people, dogs and disaurs.
- Author(s)Sandra Sepulveda
- PublisherLegwork Team Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLegwork Team Publishing
- Weight277 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Donovan Christopher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.