All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHillsBee had been told all her life never to trust a Black Monster. Her mother warned her about Black Monsters stealing their honey and wrecking their nests. HillsBee never met a Black Monster until she met HollyBear. HollyBear was thing like what she had been told. She liked HollyBear. Now HillsBee had to figure out if Bees and Bears could really be friends. And if they could, would HillsBee be able to get her family to understand their friendship?
- Author(s)Heather Belkowski
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.