All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree-spirited and more than a little rebellious, seventeen-year-old Jewel Cardwell isn't too thrilled when she gains admission to Grayton Preparatory School, a prestigious, girls-only, top-tch private institution nestled in the South African farmlands of Limpopo. Unfortunately, it's a move that will change her life forever. Almost from the moment she arrives, a string of misfortunes and strange occurrences begin trailing her. The comforts of home have been swept away, and she is plunged into a world where she has to fend for herself. But that pales in comparison to what happens on the nights when there's a full moon. Dark forces swirl during those nights and turn up in the form of hideous monsters and frightening demons. Though Jewel has always been drawn to the darker side of life, this is more than she bargained for. She's also caught between two boys: Darwin Morton, a lad she's kwn growing up, and Eric Broder, a soccer team leader with a silver spoon in his mouth. Why her love life has to get interesting w is a question she can't answer! The key to it all may be in her grandmother's locket, which Jewel always wears. Will Jewel be able to solve the mystery before evil is unleashed against those she loves?
- Author(s)Fumi Hancock
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.