All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Moleby the mole is separated from his family, he meets a cricket, a salamander, a butterfly, and several other creatures who keep him company while he waits for his family to find him. Moleby and his new friends build a house together and even form a band! But Moleby misses his family. Will he ever find them? Follow along on The Adventures of Moleby to find out.
- Author(s)Maija Lacktman
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.