All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- Author(s)Lofti Bashir
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyDr Lotfi Bashir is a pediatrician who has been in practice in Selma, Alabama for the past 25 years. He went to medical school in Aleppo, Syria where he graduated in 1979. He moved to United States in 1983, where he did his pediatric training at the Medical Center of Delaware from 1985 1988. He moved to Selma shortly thereafter.Serving one of the poorest counties of the Black Belt was an eye-opener for Dr Bashir. After seeing many potentially good children fall through the cracks of the system that supposed to protect them, He was convinced that the only way out of their hapless future for many children was through education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.