All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPinkie is sweet, positive, clever, soft and wants to make as many memories as possible. Its clolour makes it differ from the rest of the sheep but being different is, in fact, a good thing! Pink originally means 'something small' That is what Pinkie wants to do; sharing something small but very important. In cooperationship with ALS organisations.
- Author BiographyIn his everyday life, the author Anton Minkels work as a consultant for MEE (Organisation which helps disabled or people who are chronically ill to take part in society). He always told his children about the adventures of a little pink lamb called Pinkie. Through his annual participation in the Tour du ALS he discovered that there is nothing to help children understand the disease ALS. That is how the idea arose to make a book about this subject with illustrations made by his sister, Carina van Pinxten. In a 'cuddly' way the author tells about this horrible disease without being dramatic.
- Author(s)Anton Minkels
- PublisherAerial Media Company
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationTIEL
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAerial Media Company
- Content Noteyes
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.