All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce Doctor John Watson steps into the home of his friend, the famous private detective Sherlock Holmes, then suddenly 'the game is afoot'! In this riveting compilation of stories, the duo sets out to unearth mysteries lurking within the dark, foggy streets of late-Victorian London to solve England's darkest mysteries and uncover closely guarded secrets. Using razor-sharp logic and brilliant analytical reasoning, the legendary detectives find the answers to case after case in these twelve stories: A Scandal in Bohemia , The Adventure of the Red-Headed League , A Case of Identity , The Boscombe Valley Mystery , The Five Orange Pips , The Man with the Twisted Lip , The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle , The adventure of the Speckled Band , The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb , The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor , The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet and The Adventure of the Copper Beeches .
- Author BiographySir Arthur Ignatious Conan Doyle, (1859-1930) was a Scottish physician and prolific writer, most famous for his Sherlock Holmes detective stories, and for the adventures of Professor Challenger. His other works include science fiction stories, historical novels, plays, romances, poetry, and non-fiction.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date24/05/2013
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.