All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second adventure of Tiller and Turnbuckle, Grandpa Dachshund tells his seven grand puppies the story of how Tiller, a dachshund who loves to sail, and Turnbuckle, the calico cat who loves adventure, rescue a dog from the sea during a storm as they sail away from St. Simons Island. Before the dog passes out, he mutters, ...must...find...ship...Jamaica. Then his paw opens, and a glass eye falls onto the deck. Tiller and Turnbuckle change course for Jamaica on a quest to find the ship. But Tiller, Turnbuckle, and the dog are captured by pirates. A chase begins across the Bahama Islands with swordfights, amazing escapes, and daring rescues. Join Tiller and Turnbuckle, and their many animal friends, in this tale of mutiny and buried treasure.
- Author BiographyAfter serving in the U.S. Navy, Michael E. Paul returned to his homeport of Baltimore, Maryland where he has been sailing the Chesapeake Bay and teaching at Calvert School for the past thirty-three years. His third graders know him as Pirate Paul. Mike lives with his wife, Betsy, aboard their boat, Godspeed, in Baltimore harbor where he does much of his writing.
- Author(s)MR Michael E Paul
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.