All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adventures Of Tim And The Magic Cars are a series of journeys in which Tim explores his world. In the story of 'The adventure in the park', Tim discovers that one of his cars comes to life in his room and this takes him on his first adventure in the middle of the night. 'The fly away adventure' sees Tim's car Transform into an aeroplane and he is carried away to Funville. 'The submarine' takes Tim to the underworld of mermaids and the world of fishes. Tim meets pirates on his 'Island adventure' and is given something very valuable. Tim and his friends are transported on a 'Train ride' to the countryside where they are each given the responsibility of protecting an animal from the evil eagle. In the 'Strange house' adventure, Tim meets his friends at a mysterious funhouse with many games of interest. After a while they are made to go through a maze. Will they be able to find their way out? Does Tim's adventure end in this chapter: 'The Unexpected?'
- Author(s)Gloria Michelle Aaron
- PublisherMirador Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLangport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMirador Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.