About this product
- DescriptionThe classic graphic vel. When Tintin and Captain Haddock happen across a community of gypsies they invite them home . . . just as Bianca Castafiore, the famous opera singer, decides to visit Tintin. It's chaos at Marlinspike Hall, and then a precious emerald goes missing!
- Author BiographyHerge, one of the most famous Belgians in the world, was a comics writer and artist. The internationally successful Adventures of Tintin are his most well-known and beloved works. They have been translated into 38 different languages and have inspired such legends as Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. He wrote and illustrated for The Adventures of Tintin until his death in 1983.
- Author(s)Herge Herge
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/09/1975
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight270 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.