All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Twain's classic story of a mischievous boy who, despite good and sometimes t so good intentions, finds himself in trouble at every turn. He lives with his Aunt Polly and her son, Sid, who is a source of much of Tom's woes. This light-hearted, yet intriguing story tells of Tom's many misadventures, his troubles with girls, and his encounter with murders and thieves. The text is unabridged and includes 94 vintage illustrations from the 1884 edition.
- Author BiographySamuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910) is better known by the pen name Mark Twain. He was born in Florida, Missouri and grew up along the Mississippi Valley. Although he left school at the age of 12, when his father died, he was eventually awarded honorary degrees from Yale University, the University of Missouri, and Oxford University. His career encompassed such varied occupations as printer, miner, Mississippi riverboat pilot, journalist, travel writer, novelist, and publisher. His vivid imagination, keen sense of humor, and sharp wit resulted in some of the most beloved classics of American literature. His novels include such favorites as The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Prince and the Pauper, and A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)T Williams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.