All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful story takes the reader through an adorable pug's journey of losing an eye. In a beautifully illustrated story, Dr. Lefkowits helps children understand how they can experience some kind of set-back and overcome it. Weezy the pug, despite a loss, finds the silver lining in his disability and regains his ability to enjoy life! A wonderful story for kids of all ages with or without any type of challenge.
- Author BiographyDr. John Lefkowits is a licensed psychologist with twenty years of experience working with families in transition. He is the founder of Suburban Psychology and provides clinical services to a range of clients in the Washington-Baltimore area.
- Author(s)John Lefkowits Phd
- PublisherJohn Lefkowits, PH.D.
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Lefkowits, PH.D.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tea Seroya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.