About this product
- DescriptionThe hole in the ice got bigger and bigger, and before he knew it, Tyler had fallen head first into the icy water! Hold on! Hudson cried as he looked for a tree limb to help him rescue his brother. Three polar bears are born into a white, swy world. They learn some difficult lessons in the process of growing, including confronting death and forming relationships. There is both beauty and danger in their world.
- Author(s)Barbara T Browning
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.