All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal defense attorney Darcy Cole is facing one of the biggest cases of the distinguished career but at the same time he must deal with his own midlife crisis.
- Author BiographyLarry Axelrood, a practising lawyer, is a former prosecutor in the State's Attorney's office in Cook County. A member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, he is a graduate of Indiana State University and The Advocate is his first novel.
- Author(s)Larry Axelrood
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.